Pension Transfers

A Qualified Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme (QROPS) can help you take greater control of your retirement planning.

This solution may be ideal if you have a pension plan in your home country, but you are living overseas. It potentially allows you to take a larger cash sum, allows greater flexibility over the level of income taken, greater investment opportunities, as well as the possibility of reducing your tax burden.

Contact us for more information.

© Copyright - Elgin Insurance Ltd.